ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

24hrs contract over 5days

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Nicky9177
Posts: 21
Joined: 13 Apr 2017, 15:07
Gender: Female

24hrs contract over 5days

Post by Nicky9177 »

Hi I'm on a 25hr contract over 5days could someone co form my finish time and what breaks etc...I don't want the overtime just to work my hours so I've been starting at 10am but not sure what time I should be finishing the mangers tell me same time as everyone eles
Last edited by Nicky9177 on 09 Aug 2017, 18:44, edited 1 time in total.
mattjo1@talktalk.net
Posts: 93
Joined: 20 Jun 2014, 21:11
Gender: Male

25hrs contract over 5days

Post by mattjo1@talktalk.net »

You work back from their finish time. If they finish at 14:30 you start at 09:30 and you get a 30 min break