I want to read a letter that was printed in the latest Courier, stop laughing.
I'm sure someone said on here that you can view it online, but I can't find it at all.
All I can find at My Royal Mail is one selected item (about womans polo shirts I think).
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How do I view The Courier online?
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
Good luck with the online Courier, it's probably not half as absorbent as the paper version.NewPostieUK wrote:I want to read a letter that was printed in the latest Courier, stop laughing.
I'm sure someone said on here that you can view it online, but I can't find it at all.
All I can find at My Royal Mail is one selected item (about womans polo shirts I think).
-
Whysoslowyehcfc
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 02 Apr 2014, 15:57
- Gender: Male
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
How do I view The Courier online?
Whysoslowyehcfc wrote:Try this
http://www.blablameter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Did a random page from the myroyalmail website and it came back
Bullshit Index :0.7
This reeks. I bet you're a PR-Expert, Politician, Consultant or Scientist. If there is a message, it's unlikely it will reach anyone.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
Neither is the paper version ,unless you run out of toilet paper. Which may be a problem for those of us who don't get it any more.POSTMAN wrote:There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.
You should hope your internet provider blocks it as unsuitable content.
-
Sugar
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 431
- Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 07:57
- Gender: Female
How do I view The Courier online?
Can't understand why everyone who doesn't like this propaganda clap trap just send it back on mass instead of "protesting silently" by sticking it in the bin or using for loo roll.
Could you imagine RM's faces is thousands upon thousands of this rubbish came back each week. That'd tell them exactly what the workforce thought of them and probably give the union a helping hand to boot by showing we're not going to take any more bull from them any more.
Food for thought.
Could you imagine RM's faces is thousands upon thousands of this rubbish came back each week. That'd tell them exactly what the workforce thought of them and probably give the union a helping hand to boot by showing we're not going to take any more bull from them any more.
Food for thought.
Last edited by Sugar on 07 Aug 2017, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
I took mine back into work about 6 months ago, put a kill off sticker on it marked as 'refused'. Hey presto, I haven't had one since.
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
Yep just send it back,it bares little resemblance of what really goes on on a daily basis,in this culture of fear organisation now,
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
How do I view The Courier online?
That might translate as nobody read it.POSTMAN wrote:There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.