ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

How do I view The Courier online?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by NewPostieUK »

I want to read a letter that was printed in the latest Courier, stop laughing.

I'm sure someone said on here that you can view it online, but I can't find it at all.
All I can find at My Royal Mail is one selected item (about womans polo shirts I think).
DiamondSmiles
Posts: 498
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by DiamondSmiles »

NewPostieUK wrote:I want to read a letter that was printed in the latest Courier, stop laughing.

I'm sure someone said on here that you can view it online, but I can't find it at all.
All I can find at My Royal Mail is one selected item (about womans polo shirts I think).
Good luck with the online Courier, it's probably not half as absorbent as the paper version.
Whysoslowyehcfc
Posts: 238
Joined: 02 Apr 2014, 15:57
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by Whysoslowyehcfc »

Try this

http://www.blablameter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Whysoslowyehcfc wrote:Try this

http://www.blablameter.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle

Did a random page from the myroyalmail website and it came back
Bullshit Index :0.7
This reeks. I bet you're a PR-Expert, Politician, Consultant or Scientist. If there is a message, it's unlikely it will reach anyone.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32798
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by POSTMAN »

There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by rubberbond »

POSTMAN wrote:There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.
Neither is the paper version ,unless you run out of toilet paper. Which may be a problem for those of us who don't get it any more.
You should hope your internet provider blocks it as unsuitable content.
Sugar
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 431
Joined: 08 Jul 2007, 07:57
Gender: Female

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by Sugar »

Can't understand why everyone who doesn't like this propaganda clap trap just send it back on mass instead of "protesting silently" by sticking it in the bin or using for loo roll.

Could you imagine RM's faces is thousands upon thousands of this rubbish came back each week. That'd tell them exactly what the workforce thought of them and probably give the union a helping hand to boot by showing we're not going to take any more bull from them any more.

Food for thought.
Last edited by Sugar on 07 Aug 2017, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
Darwinsdad
Posts: 78
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by Darwinsdad »

I took mine back into work about 6 months ago, put a kill off sticker on it marked as 'refused'. Hey presto, I haven't had one since.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by robbertwhitton »

Yep just send it back,it bares little resemblance of what really goes on on a daily basis,in this culture of fear organisation now,
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

How do I view The Courier online?

Post by baldrick »

POSTMAN wrote:There is no online courier anymore, they felt it wasn't needed.
That might translate as nobody read it.