How do I login to my childcare vouchers now?
What site, username and password?
I used to login here https://www.myroyalmail.com/user?destin ... fits/login and then click MyDetails and then ChildCarePlus but that doesn't work any more.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How to login to childcare vouchers?
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
-
Rafa's Beard
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 19:16
How to login to childcare vouchers?
We're having the same problem. I'm going to give the help line a ring on Monday on 0800 161 3042.
-
GingerBeard
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 12 Dec 2010, 21:20
- Gender: Male
How to login to childcare vouchers?
Anyone had any luck logging in since the portal has been "upgraded" ?
-
andybfc
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 18:28
- Gender: Male
How to login to childcare vouchers?
Bump. I am starting to save Childcare vouchers with mybundle. Where does the money go? There is no information anywhere as to where to register an account.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
How to login to childcare vouchers?
Log in to my bundle. Click get started. Click information above childcare vouchers. Click the i
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire