So we get paid extra for delivery supplements.
Do we get paid a flat rate for all supplements per week or do we get paid for each different supplement?
e.g I deliver 3 supplements: 1x Pizza Hut, 1x Boots opticians and 1x Enterprise car rentals. Is it 5p for all 3 or 15p for all 3?
Thanks :)
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Supplements
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Supplements
the_saucerer wrote:So we get paid extra for delivery supplements.
Do we get paid a flat rate for all supplements per week or do we get paid for each different supplement?
e.g I deliver 3 supplements: 1x Pizza Hut, 1x Boots opticians and 1x Enterprise car rentals. Is it 5p for all 3 or 15p for all 3?
Thanks :)
I'll treat it as a real question.
Its a flat rate for working in deliveries. It has nothing to do with leaflets (or supplements ?), they are part of our workload and thats what we get an hourly wage for.
The reason why its not for D2Ds is because other functions get lesser amounts and they never touch D2Ds (unless they work in the Bundling centres).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dexydog
- Posts: 887
- Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 13:54
- Gender: Male
Supplements
Flat rate, one payment, whether you do 1 or 7.
-
catch22
- Posts: 196
- Joined: 22 Sep 2012, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Supplements
Yes. Pro rotaDexydog wrote:Flat rate, one payment, whether you do 1 or 7.
So for your 25 hour contract pro rota on that. About £15
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Supplements
But the next 14 hours on overtime the supplement is included in the SSPR overtime rate. (Specific Supplement Pay Rate ?)catch22 wrote:Yes. Pro rotaDexydog wrote:Flat rate, one payment, whether you do 1 or 7.
So for your 25 hour contract pro rota on that. About £15
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.