ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Plane Draw
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Plane Draw
I've heard rumours that if you don't go on sick for over a year that you're entered into a Win a Plane Draw
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Plane Draw
It was meant to be secret but here are the planes that are on offer:

and for 2 years sick free


and for 2 years sick free

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Plane Draw
A smoothing plane?
A bevel-up smoothing plane?
A jack plane?
A bevel-up jack plane?
A jointer plane?
Brilliant idea. I always liked woodwork.
I'm in.
A bevel-up smoothing plane?
A jack plane?
A bevel-up jack plane?
A jointer plane?
Brilliant idea. I always liked woodwork.
I'm in.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Plane Draw
So it is true , fantastic , is is a Fokker ?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Plane Draw
Easy Jet
That's what Moya can sort out now she's on the board
And free stamps for their passengers.
That's what Moya can sort out now she's on the board
And free stamps for their passengers.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Plane Draw
It's an esoteric plane.clashcityrocker wrote:A smoothing plane?
A bevel-up smoothing plane?
A jack plane?
A bevel-up jack plane?
A jointer plane?
Brilliant idea. I always liked woodwork.
I'm in.
Namaste
Fish previously known as eagle, dog, cockroach and Eric the Unremarkable.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Plane Draw
plane s**t ? like everything else .
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Plane Draw
Now I am pretty certain I knew you in a previous life.fishtank wrote: Fish previously known as Eric the Unremarkable.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
nataddick
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 09:47
- Gender: Male
Plane Draw
Soon to be re-branded EasyMail with orange trucks !
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Plane Draw
That made me laugh!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:It was meant to be secret but here are the planes that are on offer:
and for 2 years sick free