ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Successfactors
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Successfactors
Any one manged to login? Tried everything not able to login to apply for internal jobs.
-
GaryQ
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 02 Sep 2014, 20:09
- Gender: Male
Successfactors
I'm sure you have to login via RM computer now.
-
PistolPete
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Feb 2015, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Successfactors
http://www.myroyalmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;>me at work>careers. Click on link and follow log in instructions.koolishy67 wrote:Any one manged to login? Tried everything not able to login to apply for internal jobs.
-
gone postal
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 19:30
- Gender: Male
Successfactors
If you have a Royalmail email address you can login from home using the onelogin id.
I.T. will tell you that you can't anymore but you can by downloading the one login app from any app store for free.
If you don't have a Royalmail Email address then you can only access successfactors from a company pc.
I.T. will tell you that you can't anymore but you can by downloading the one login app from any app store for free.
If you don't have a Royalmail Email address then you can only access successfactors from a company pc.
-
PistolPete
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Feb 2015, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Successfactors
This is incorrect. I don't have a Royal mail email address and I log in from home. Please see my previous post.gone postal wrote:If you have a Royalmail email address you can login from home using the onelogin id.
I.T. will tell you that you can't anymore but you can by downloading the one login app from any app store for free.
If you don't have a Royalmail Email address then you can only access successfactors from a company pc.