ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal mail Shoes
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
Royal mail Shoes
Anyone seen or have the new shoes that RM have brought out. Thought they were made by panther. Anyone know because I need some new shoes
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
I ordered a pair of the easy flex ones and they were awful. I wonder who trials these things!
Having looked on the website recently I have noticed they have disappeared from selection
Having looked on the website recently I have noticed they have disappeared from selection
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
Royal mail Shoes
It what way were they awful ? Surely they can't be any worse than the magnums can they ?kingeric wrote:I ordered a pair of the easy flex ones and they were awful. I wonder who trials these things!
Having looked on the website recently I have noticed they have disappeared from selection
The new shoes haven't be removed they have no stock due to demand new stock end of month when I rang them
-
kingeric
- Posts: 133
- Joined: 12 Jan 2013, 13:45
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
They normally keep them on site when out if stock.Clared wrote:It what way were they awful ? Surely they can't be any worse than the magnums can they ?kingeric wrote:I ordered a pair of the easy flex ones and they were awful. I wonder who trials these things!
Having looked on the website recently I have noticed they have disappeared from selection
The new shoes haven't be removed they have no stock due to demand new stock end of month when I rang them
But they have very thin soles with very little support. You can feel every little bump in a pavement or every stone. Really hard under foot too unlike the yds and cats before them which had a bit of bounce in them.
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
Royal mail Shoes
Okay thanks for the response I have had to wear my own for the time being, the magnums are ok but the soles just wear away in no time, 8 weeks they have lasted me this time roundkingeric wrote:They normally keep them on site when out if stock.Clared wrote:It what way were they awful ? Surely they can't be any worse than the magnums can they ?kingeric wrote:I ordered a pair of the easy flex ones and they were awful. I wonder who trials these things!
Having looked on the website recently I have noticed they have disappeared from selection
The new shoes haven't be removed they have no stock due to demand new stock end of month when I rang them
But they have very thin soles with very little support. You can feel every little bump in a pavement or every stone. Really hard under foot too unlike the yds and cats before them which had a bit of bounce in them.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
Are you referring to the new Clown shoes ?
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
I am using at the moment very lite little bit narrow from front but overall after few days very comfortable nice for summer.
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
I use Sketchers, very light with memory foam and since I've been using them the heel pain and achiles problem has gone plus if you get a doctors note stating that the RM footwear is crap you get £30 back
-
ziggy
- Posts: 114
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
- Location: Back o Beyond
Royal mail Shoes
Do you get £30 back for every pair you buy or is there a limit to how many pairs you can claim in a year? And how easy is it to claim back because trying to get shoes from them is a nightmareeastie wrote:I use Sketchers, very light with memory foam and since I've been using them the heel pain and achiles problem has gone plus if you get a doctors note stating that the RM footwear is crap you get £30 back
Ziggy
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
Royal mail Shoes
Lol I think soeastie wrote:Are you referring to the new Clown shoes ?
Red n yellow...........
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
Royal mail Shoes
Getting in to a doctor's these days is a right pain the bum. 3 weeks to get an appointment & they are always early door appointments when I'm at workeastie wrote:I use Sketchers, very light with memory foam and since I've been using them the heel pain and achiles problem has gone plus if you get a doctors note stating that the RM footwear is crap you get £30 back
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
How does it work with a Doctors note? Does it have to actually diagnose a specific ailment? Or will a doc provide a note if you just go in and explain your feet hurt in RM supplied footwear and you prefer to wear your own?
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
nobody needs a doctor to know the footwear is absolute garbage
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Royal mail Shoes
Have a look in downloads under footwear reimbursement flowchartwacko74 wrote:How does it work with a Doctors note? Does it have to actually diagnose a specific ailment? Or will a doc provide a note if you just go in and explain your feet hurt in RM supplied footwear and you prefer to wear your own?