ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Paternity notice!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Lightweight andy
Posts: 36
Joined: 06 Feb 2014, 18:57
Gender: Male

Paternity notice!!!

Post by Lightweight andy »

Hi,my wife is 20 weeks pregnant and was wondering how much notice I have to give for paternity leave? And what pay do I get.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Paternity notice!!!

Post by Creditshampoo »

2 weeks contract pay although you can share your partners maternity leave between you if you wish.
Give your DOM your MATB1 form
spen
Posts: 531
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
Gender: Male

Paternity notice!!!

Post by spen »

Hand your matb1 in before she's 25 weeks
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Paternity notice!!!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.cwu.org/assets/cwu/legacy-as ... tsheet.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; CWU Paternity Fact Sheet

https://www.myroyalmail.com/sites/defau ... y%20A4.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Royal Mail Being A Parent Guide
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.