ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Got a laptop through my bundle.
-
Leegnufc
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 17:26
- Gender: Male
Got a laptop through my bundle.
As the title says I got a laptop through Royal Mail a few month back. Now I'm leaving the business I'm just wondering what happens with the laptop?
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Got a laptop through my bundle.
Sorry can't help you because i haven't got a clue. But you could get a car as well and do a runner 
-
scoobymunster
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 30 Mar 2011, 00:39
- Gender: Male
Got a laptop through my bundle.
I'm pretty sure they'll use your last weeks wages to settle the account. If the laptop is worth more than what your last payslip is, I'm sure they'll write to you telling you how much extra you owe/how to pay.
-
Leegnufc
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 29 Jun 2015, 17:26
- Gender: Male
Got a laptop through my bundle.
I've just had my last pay slip and it's same as always.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Got a laptop through my bundle.
Why do a runner if you've got the car?CPTNemoUK wrote:Sorry can't help you because i haven't got a clue. But you could get a car as well and do a runner