ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
New car winners
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
fiesta winners
anyone on the site lucky enough to win one of the fiestas for 100% attendance 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
fiesta winners
nahh I doubt it , another load of false promises, lol
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
fiesta winners
I bought one with my colleague shares!
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
New car winners
Any news on the new car winners,who they are do we get to know?? It can't be yet another con surely?? they wouldn't would they??? that's not like this company??
-
barrychuckle
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40
New car winners
As mentioned on a previous topic a guy in our office was told a couple of weeks ago that he has won one.
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
New car winners
We have the same rumour at our RDC that we have a winner in our midst. As posted on a similar thread i was
expecting to see 11 smiling faces holding keys on the front page of the courier this month.. Maybe in a future edition!. I was not too disappointed not to win as I do not drive, However I do cycle to work on a bike purchased under the CyclePlus scheme.
Perhaps Royal Mail could have a similar scheme with new bikes as the prizes. I suggest they have a "live" draw on RMtv!
expecting to see 11 smiling faces holding keys on the front page of the courier this month.. Maybe in a future edition!. I was not too disappointed not to win as I do not drive, However I do cycle to work on a bike purchased under the CyclePlus scheme.
Perhaps Royal Mail could have a similar scheme with new bikes as the prizes. I suggest they have a "live" draw on RMtv!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
New car winners
Surely there will soon have to be another such competition running until the end of December as it's for all those who are NOT OFF with sickness or ON STRIKE.

-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 966
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
New car winners
When you work for RM, every day's a party.
ACTUAL true life photo from my MC and not just some photo I plucked off Google....

ACTUAL true life photo from my MC and not just some photo I plucked off Google....
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
New car winners
That's the scenes in every delivery office after the weekly brief by the dom, who has said that the tracked success rate is 0.05% higher than last weeks.

-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
New car winners
A Ford Fiesta?
I'm surprised Royal Mail didn't get a good deal on Peugeot Bipper Tepee's, which are after all just a RM van with seats in the back!

I'm surprised Royal Mail didn't get a good deal on Peugeot Bipper Tepee's, which are after all just a RM van with seats in the back!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
New car winners
A better incentive would be to win 6months paid leave based on FT hours ;).
Or one weeks worth of Moya's income
Or one weeks worth of Moya's income
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
New car winners
Just been passed this photo of an Regional Managers meeting.Mobey wrote:That's the scenes in every delivery office after the weekly brief by the dom, who has said that the tracked success rate is 0.05% higher than last weeks.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.