Hi everyone,
Annoyingly the last two times that I have ordered uniform, they have arrived with no return form. I need to send some uniform back now and can't without this form. Can i just write my details in there?
Actually might just ring uniform helpline and see what they say.
Thanks
UPDATE: SORTED. In case anyone else has the same issue, ring up the uniform helpline number and discuss it with them. They are emailing me the form this afternoon and posting the size uniform that I want today. Also, another tip is if you are an average sized woman get the XS Cagoule as the others are way too big!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Uniform Returns Form
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Uniform Returns Form
Surely it's easier to pack it up, address it to Dimensions and leave it with the missorts.

-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Uniform Returns Form
never used a return form ever since av been in job seeks dim just reorders a new one

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Uniform Returns Form
Lol, I might have to do this actually as they still haven't emailed me the form!Lounge Lizard wrote:Surely it's easier to pack it up, address it to Dimensions and leave it with the missorts.![]()