ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
changing shift/hours - is there a rule?
-
y2j4dx
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
- Gender: Male
changing shift/hours - is there a rule?
My walk got lapsed in January and I was put on nights and have been on nights since then. Being told I have to go back on days and do a delivery next week. Where do I stand? Are they supposed to give me so many days notice before changing my shift? Can I refuse to do the delivery next week (not one I know). Any help would be much appreciated
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
changing shift/hours - is there a rule?
As far as I am aware 7 days notice for you to make any home adjustments that are necessary but someone may have more information on this than I have.y2j4dx wrote:My walk got lapsed in January and I was put on nights and have been on nights since then. Being told I have to go back on days and do a delivery next week. Where do I stand? Are they supposed to give me so many days notice before changing my shift? Can I refuse to do the delivery next week (not one I know). Any help would be much appreciated
-
y2j4dx
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
- Gender: Male
changing shift/hours - is there a rule?
Cheersrehabron wrote:As far as I am aware 7 days notice for you to make any home adjustments that are necessary but someone may have more information on this than I have.y2j4dx wrote:My walk got lapsed in January and I was put on nights and have been on nights since then. Being told I have to go back on days and do a delivery next week. Where do I stand? Are they supposed to give me so many days notice before changing my shift? Can I refuse to do the delivery next week (not one I know). Any help would be much appreciated