ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Toilet breaks
-
rumble1234
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 07 Dec 2010, 11:52
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
I go whenever I wish. Toilets are there to be used! Make sure you drink more in hot weather royal mail might not like you relieving yourself on their time but nothing they can do about it.
You can't be treated like school kids in an exam!
You can't be treated like school kids in an exam!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Toilet breaks
Get a rural duty and behind a hedge doesn't amount to more than about a minute a day. 
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
Is this a P**s take?rumble1234 wrote:Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
there isnt a set amount, but we`re all adults there shouldnt be a rule for this needed. A few 3-4 minute breaks for this over the day is acceptable just dont take the piss.rumble1234 wrote:Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.
-
rehabron
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: 01 Jul 2012, 18:43
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
Your body will tell yourumble1234 wrote:Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Toilet breaks
Especially with a good curry the previous night.rehabron wrote:Your body will tell yourumble1234 wrote:Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.![]()
-
m456an
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 22 Nov 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
I think it is 10 mins Max, minimum 1 minute if you do not wash your hands.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Toilet breaks
No hand washing out on a rural delivery. 
-
Stunl3y
- Posts: 73
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 11:57
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
The fact you need to ask this beggers belief , has this company got to people this much ?
-
cantonkid1955
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 19:03
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
..I was advised to get my hair cut in my own time and not work time,,I advised them that since my hair grows during work time,,ill get it cut during work time,Creditshampoo wrote:I go whenever I wish. Toilets are there to be used! Make sure you drink more in hot weather royal mail might not like you relieving yourself on their time but nothing they can do about it.
You can't be treated like school kids in an exam!
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
You, are a fool.cantonkid1955 wrote:..I was advised to get my hair cut in my own time and not work time,,I advised them that since my hair grows during work time,,ill get it cut during work time,Creditshampoo wrote:I go whenever I wish. Toilets are there to be used! Make sure you drink more in hot weather royal mail might not like you relieving yourself on their time but nothing they can do about it.
You can't be treated like school kids in an exam!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Toilet breaks
Or is it a case of Reductio Ad Absurdum 
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dexydog
- Posts: 887
- Joined: 14 Jan 2017, 13:54
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
If I'm out on delivery and need the toilet, I will drive to the nearest public convenience, if open, then continue my round.
If that sends me over my time, it gets booked as overtime.
It really is that simple.
If that sends me over my time, it gets booked as overtime.
It really is that simple.
-
Dantheunit
- Posts: 40
- Joined: 02 Aug 2016, 10:11
- Gender: Male
Toilet breaks
depends on seniorityrumble1234 wrote:Hi can anyone let me know how much time we have for toilet breaks over your working day. Cheers.
No doorstepping though