ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Called into meet Manager
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Called into meet Manager
How often do you have to go into meet with a manager when you are off sick What are rules regarding this issue ?
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Called into meet Manager
One visit within a month but keep contact via phone every week.P739 wrote:How often do you have to go into meet with a manager when you are off sick What are rules regarding this issue ?
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Called into meet Manager
ThanksKings Norton wrote:One visit within a month but keep contact via phone every week.P739 wrote:How often do you have to go into meet with a manager when you are off sick What are rules regarding this issue ?
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Called into meet Manager
THEY are supposed to have a face to face meeting before 28 days elapse, YOU on the other hand are in no way obligated to attend. As to keeping in contact, the type and frequency of contact is to be AGREED between you and the Dom or Lino
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Called into meet Manager
I had to ring once a week when I was off sick long-term.
-
Daniel-san
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 17:51
- Gender: Male
Called into meet Manager
I was called every bloody day, off with bad back and could hardly walk!
-
FAB
- Posts: 234
- Joined: 06 May 2017, 22:57
- Gender: Male
Called into meet Manager
Last time I was sick I was phoned or had to phone everyday. Even when I told them on the Monday I had an appointment with the doctor on the Wednesday I still had a phone call on the Tuesday for an update! Idiots!
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Called into meet Manager
Good Morning, it's Mr/s Harrasment here, just giving you you daily totally unnecessary phone call to make sure you are at home.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Called into meet Manager
Who phones the managers when they are off sick!! Oh sorry forgot managers are so perfect they are never off sick!!!!!!!FAB wrote:Last time I was sick I was phoned or had to phone everyday. Even when I told them on the Monday I had an appointment with the doctor on the Wednesday I still had a phone call on the Tuesday for an update! Idiots!
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Called into meet Manager
If managers want to keep in touch they can phone us ( once a week ) not us phone them.

-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Called into meet Manager
As per the attendance procedure ( http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=52975" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ) you agree a contact strategy.
Every day contact is taking the piss! Inform them of said agreement.
Every day contact is taking the piss! Inform them of said agreement.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.