ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Pay

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

Pay

Post by Clared »

Well I've made it past a year at RM !
Does my hourly rate now automatically rise or do I have to inform my management ?
Last edited by Clared on 18 Jun 2017, 00:57, edited 1 time in total.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by bustedflush »

Clared wrote:Well I've made it past a year at RM !
Does my hourly rate now automatic rise or do I have to inform my management ?
Automatic, now your rate will be the same as everyone else's 10, years 20 years etc.
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

Pay

Post by Clared »

bustedflush wrote:
Clared wrote:Well I've made it past a year at RM !
Does my hourly rate now automatic rise or do I have to inform my management ?
Automatic, now your rate will be the same as everyone else's 10, years 20 years etc.
Thanks for the reply
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by wacko74 »

Can someone confirm just what our GROSS hourly rate is now, EXCLUDING delivery supplement? i.e. the very top figure on your wage slip?

I get £317 on 30 hours, does this sound right?
Nickvilla20
Posts: 788
Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by Nickvilla20 »

Think the hourly pay is £10.57 an hour
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Pay

Post by NewPostieUK »

wacko74 wrote:Can someone confirm just what our GROSS hourly rate is now, EXCLUDING delivery supplement? i.e. the very top figure on your wage slip?

I get £317 on 30 hours, does this sound right?
Same here. £317.15 to be exact.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Pay

Post by wacko74 »

Thanks for the replies, I actually thought our basic hourly pay was higher than that, that's why I queried it.
NewPostieUK
Posts: 2104
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
Gender: Male
Location: SickAsAChipLand

Pay

Post by NewPostieUK »

wacko74 wrote:Thanks for the replies, I actually thought our basic hourly pay was higher than that, that's why I queried it.
It is higher if you include the delivery supplement.