ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

non sick car draw.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by worktotime »

:funneh come on then lads and lasses who won the cars for not going sick up to March ?
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine :left:
Shaders
Posts: 218
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
Gender: Male
Location: Oop North

non sick car draw.

Post by Shaders »

I won one, but it was delivered to my neighbour and now they are denying ever receiving it :left:
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by robbertwhitton »

CPTNemoUK wrote:I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine :left:
Ha!!! It's a pro rata car??? Mmmmm
stevyh
Posts: 19
Joined: 14 May 2009, 15:39
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by stevyh »

:Applause maybe we will find out soon :Applause
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by rubberbond »

I won one but it was sent by tracked , was left in a "safe place", as it wouldn't go through the letterbox and got nicked,I was offered a book of stamps as compensation.
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by CPTNemoUK »

robbertwhitton wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine :left:
Ha!!! It's a pro rata car??? Mmmmm
It makes a great green house :cuppa
soi6tiger
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 08:37
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by soi6tiger »

I won one.......... but i had been away on holiday for 2 weeks, open the boot and found a sack full of ticket lefts and a load of d2d's,and 500 miles on the clock !!! cheeky postman had been using it on his round !!!!
Momo90210
Posts: 54
Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 19:41
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by Momo90210 »

I also won a car but its been sat at the sorting office as it keeps getting streamed so the posties can lapse. Been 2 weeks now :no no
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

non sick car draw.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I won one, but I live on a lapsed duty. So far I have the wheels and rear bumper, the engine and body must be on another lapse.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

non sick car draw.

Post by k979aaa »

I got one through the disability car allowance as my body is now knackered due too the job so much for not going on the sick would have had two years paid holiday in the time I served! :shock:
oypostie
Posts: 917
Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39

non sick car draw.

Post by oypostie »

I won one but they got Yodel to deliver it so it's now stuck on my roof :whistle :whistle
feduppostie
Posts: 947
Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46

non sick car draw.

Post by feduppostie »

I won one :-)

But they asked Theresa May to deliver it and she never turned up :nana
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by bustedflush »

I won one but lost it when Jeremy Corbyn nationalized it. I heard later it'd stopped working anyway after Nicola Sturgeon glared at it.
telithowitis
Posts: 149
Joined: 03 Aug 2016, 20:19
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by telithowitis »

I won one but as I'm not full time I'm only allowed to use half of it when I'm on a holiday week!