ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
non sick car draw.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine 
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
non sick car draw.
I won one, but it was delivered to my neighbour and now they are denying ever receiving it 
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
Ha!!! It's a pro rata car??? MmmmmCPTNemoUK wrote:I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine
-
stevyh
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 14 May 2009, 15:39
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one but it was sent by tracked , was left in a "safe place", as it wouldn't go through the letterbox and got nicked,I was offered a book of stamps as compensation.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
It makes a great green houserobbertwhitton wrote:Ha!!! It's a pro rata car??? MmmmmCPTNemoUK wrote:I got one but i am part time so it's got no wheels and engine
-
soi6tiger
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 24 Oct 2012, 08:37
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one.......... but i had been away on holiday for 2 weeks, open the boot and found a sack full of ticket lefts and a load of d2d's,and 500 miles on the clock !!! cheeky postman had been using it on his round !!!!
-
Momo90210
- Posts: 54
- Joined: 21 Apr 2011, 19:41
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I also won a car but its been sat at the sorting office as it keeps getting streamed so the posties can lapse. Been 2 weeks now 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
non sick car draw.
I won one, but I live on a lapsed duty. So far I have the wheels and rear bumper, the engine and body must be on another lapse.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
non sick car draw.
I got one through the disability car allowance as my body is now knackered due too the job so much for not going on the sick would have had two years paid holiday in the time I served! 
-
oypostie
- Posts: 917
- Joined: 25 Dec 2007, 13:39
non sick car draw.
I won one but they got Yodel to deliver it so it's now stuck on my roof

-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
non sick car draw.
I won one :-)
But they asked Theresa May to deliver it and she never turned up
But they asked Theresa May to deliver it and she never turned up
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one but lost it when Jeremy Corbyn nationalized it. I heard later it'd stopped working anyway after Nicola Sturgeon glared at it.
-
telithowitis
- Posts: 149
- Joined: 03 Aug 2016, 20:19
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one but as I'm not full time I'm only allowed to use half of it when I'm on a holiday week!