ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Moya

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
notts1862
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 132
Joined: 07 Feb 2013, 08:39
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by notts1862 »

How do I contact Moya Greene. Cannot find the contact email for this women.
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by Mobey »

Think it's justsayit@royalmail.com

It'll be answered by one of the minions she has working for her.
hans solo
Posts: 3288
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by hans solo »

and then answered by local dom who is informed of your actions
rogersh
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1374
Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by rogersh »

I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Moya

Post by Lounge Lizard »

rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
So are you suggesting that justsayit@royalmail.com is useless ? :thumbdown
Last edited by Lounge Lizard on 30 May 2017, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
cobrakai
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 320
Joined: 13 Dec 2007, 17:17

Moya

Post by cobrakai »

I found it a pretty pointless to be honest. It was to quote the great David Bowie like putting out a fire with gasoline! I had a issue with managers that could've been sorted v quickly by middle management that escalated at such a rapid speed that there ended up being a full internal investigation. I actually conversed with Moyà and found her to be ok but the end result was still the same as ever managers can do as much bullying and harassment as they like and staff get shat on.
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

Just email one of her sidekicks
Last edited by TheTrolleyMan on 30 May 2017, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by rubberbond »

rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
Good grief! They are still operating world class mail? I thought that had died an ignominious and unmourned,ruinously expensive death,I hadn't heard about it for so long. Are they still telling you how to walk up and downstairs,how many sheets of bog roll to wipe your arse with,after giving birth to a world class mail initiative? What a pile of patronising horse s**t.
GRS
Posts: 826
Joined: 15 Jun 2015, 18:38
Gender: Female
Location: South West

Moya

Post by GRS »

I opened up this thread in the hope she'd f****d off.
Janet Brum
Posts: 886
Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
Gender: Female

Moya

Post by Janet Brum »

http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-95 ... 0Executive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


Ms Moya Greene Chief Executive

Email moya.greene@royalmail.com

Telephone 020 7250 2888
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72733
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Moya

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Be careful what you say on RMC. The walls have ears and we have no way of stopping managers and directors snooping round here.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Moya

Post by clashcityrocker »

I have had some success with it.
Don't have great expectations or you will be disappointed.
Sometimes it is just fun to piss your managers off. They don't always like a light being shined on their behaviour.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by Lincox »

rubberbond wrote:
rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
Good grief! They are still operating world class mail? I thought that had died an ignominious and unmourned,ruinously expensive death,I hadn't heard about it for so long. Are they still telling you how to walk up and downstairs,how many sheets of bog roll to wipe your arse with,after giving birth to a world class mail initiative? What a pile of patronising horse s**t.
The answer to the bogroll question is 3 sheets. One up, One down and one to Shine.
Judgee
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2262
Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18

Moya

Post by Judgee »

Sent two emails with zero response! :roll:
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
wookie
Posts: 319
Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
Gender: Male

Moya

Post by wookie »

Not worth it. It is plastered over,