ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Moya
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
-
rogersh
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1374
- Joined: 26 Oct 2011, 11:31
- Gender: Male
Moya
I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Moya
So are you suggesting that justsayit@royalmail.com is useless ?rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
Last edited by Lounge Lizard on 30 May 2017, 17:51, edited 1 time in total.
-
cobrakai
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 13 Dec 2007, 17:17
Moya
I found it a pretty pointless to be honest. It was to quote the great David Bowie like putting out a fire with gasoline! I had a issue with managers that could've been sorted v quickly by middle management that escalated at such a rapid speed that there ended up being a full internal investigation. I actually conversed with Moyà and found her to be ok but the end result was still the same as ever managers can do as much bullying and harassment as they like and staff get shat on.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Moya
Good grief! They are still operating world class mail? I thought that had died an ignominious and unmourned,ruinously expensive death,I hadn't heard about it for so long. Are they still telling you how to walk up and downstairs,how many sheets of bog roll to wipe your arse with,after giving birth to a world class mail initiative? What a pile of patronising horse s**t.rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.
-
Janet Brum
- Posts: 886
- Joined: 28 Sep 2016, 19:52
- Gender: Female
Moya
http://www.ceoemail.com/s.php?id=ceo-95 ... 0Executive" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ms Moya Greene Chief Executive
Email moya.greene@royalmail.com
Telephone 020 7250 2888
Ms Moya Greene Chief Executive
Email moya.greene@royalmail.com
Telephone 020 7250 2888
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Moya
Be careful what you say on RMC. The walls have ears and we have no way of stopping managers and directors snooping round here.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Moya
I have had some success with it.
Don't have great expectations or you will be disappointed.
Sometimes it is just fun to piss your managers off. They don't always like a light being shined on their behaviour.
Don't have great expectations or you will be disappointed.
Sometimes it is just fun to piss your managers off. They don't always like a light being shined on their behaviour.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Moya
The answer to the bogroll question is 3 sheets. One up, One down and one to Shine.rubberbond wrote:Good grief! They are still operating world class mail? I thought that had died an ignominious and unmourned,ruinously expensive death,I hadn't heard about it for so long. Are they still telling you how to walk up and downstairs,how many sheets of bog roll to wipe your arse with,after giving birth to a world class mail initiative? What a pile of patronising horse s**t.rogersh wrote:I contacted "justsayit" recently & at the second attempt received a response via email from a Channel Manager at Moya's office. My enquiry was then passed on/back to the plant manager, Which was dealt with by WCM champion, Who was complicit in the issue I raised initially !!.