ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
just a quickie
-
Pharox
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
- Gender: Male
just a quickie
Hi folks, What is Moya's email address? askMoya@royalmail.com or what would be the best way to inform her that our DIM is 'banking hours?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
just a quickie
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
iHateD2Ds
- Posts: 548
- Joined: 16 Apr 2008, 16:33
just a quickie
Try, justsayit@royalmail.comPharox wrote:Hi folks, What is Moya's email address? askMoya@royalmail.com or what would be the best way to inform her tfhat our DIM is 'banking hours?
I Doubt Moya will be that interested ,but you never know.
I have had several managers try and pull this fast one! Better to confront them,ask them why?
Then tell them, you are no longer wish to do over time ,unpaid!
Managers ,are under pressure to cut, cut and cut. I feel this is just the start of the s**t we are about to face.
-
Pharox
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
- Gender: Male
just a quickie
Thanks for the reply. Short story, long......Basically I transferred to a new office on 24/04. Was told by my new DIM that I need to start at 7.12 each morning, which I did not mind as I was part time. At the end of the week I worked out that I worked more than my contracted hours. They do longs and shorts at the new office, my old did not. So I the following Tues, I spoke to the new DIM and he told me, that he got my start times wrong and that he owes me some O/T. He said he could not pay me as my transfer had not been completed on the PSP? but will be done soon.
I ordered some uniform, but on the website it was still showing me at my old office, so I sent my old boss a txt to say can he forward my uniform to my new office. He txt me back, saying he is not too happy as I am still being paid from his budget, spoke to my new DIM again asking him to talk to my old boss about getting my transfer sorted. My old boss has still no contact from my new DIM!
Spoke to the union rep this past Friday who said he will speak to him and get it sorted, it was his long weekend, so I have not heard anything more.
I ordered some uniform, but on the website it was still showing me at my old office, so I sent my old boss a txt to say can he forward my uniform to my new office. He txt me back, saying he is not too happy as I am still being paid from his budget, spoke to my new DIM again asking him to talk to my old boss about getting my transfer sorted. My old boss has still no contact from my new DIM!
Spoke to the union rep this past Friday who said he will speak to him and get it sorted, it was his long weekend, so I have not heard anything more.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
just a quickie
Jesus the managers cannot manage well that's a bloody surprise and all this from a communications business maybe the don't like talking to each other or even you so it shows management is not a science but a catastrophe in collision avoidance!Pharox wrote:Thanks for the reply. Short story, long......Basically I transferred to a new office on 24/04. Was told by my new DIM that I need to start at 7.12 each morning, which I did not mind as I was part time. At the end of the week I worked out that I worked more than my contracted hours. They do longs and shorts at the new office, my old did not. So I the following Tues, I spoke to the new DIM and he told me, that he got my start times wrong and that he owes me some O/T. He said he could not pay me as my transfer had not been completed on the PSP? but will be done soon.
I ordered some uniform, but on the website it was still showing me at my old office, so I sent my old boss a txt to say can he forward my uniform to my new office. He txt me back, saying he is not too happy as I am still being paid from his budget, spoke to my new DIM again asking him to talk to my old boss about getting my transfer sorted. My old boss has still no contact from my new DIM!
Spoke to the union rep this past Friday who said he will speak to him and get it sorted, it was his long weekend, so I have not heard anything more.
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
just a quickie
Doubt that she would be interested? She won't even read it! Her lackeys and minions will see to that.
-
Pharox
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 16:18
- Gender: Male
just a quickie
I very much doubt she would be interested, but hay ho, its worth a shot and make them aware of the situation.rubberbond wrote:Doubt that she would be interested? She won't even read it! Her lackeys and minions will see to that.