Sorry if this has been asked before. I am trying to login on the success factors website as I am interested in transferring offices.
I have never used the site before so I have tried using my payroll no as the username and my national insurance number as the password with the 1st 2 letters uppercase and the last letter lower case however it just keeps saying incorrect username or password and will not let me log in.
does anybody know how I go about registering an account on there?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Success factors job transfer site
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3727
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
Last couple of posts in thread below indicate that the IT geeks say you can't logon from home PC's anymore, but another
thread had a poster saying he still could.....who knows.....:
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... RS#p763736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
thread had a poster saying he still could.....who knows.....:
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... RS#p763736" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
Jefferson Starfish
- Posts: 905
- Joined: 12 Aug 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: Greendale DO
Success factors job transfer site
I've just logged on for the first time as per info here: https://www.myroyalmail.com/working-royal-mail/careers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; no problems at all.
-
Poole70
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 30 Jul 2015, 13:08
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
I had similar problems logging in initially so I emailed advicecentrepsp@royalmail.com
They said:
"If you have logged on from a personal computer and are still unable to access Success Factors then
please call the PSP Helpline on 0345 6060603."
So I called and they helped me log in straight away : )
They said:
"If you have logged on from a personal computer and are still unable to access Success Factors then
please call the PSP Helpline on 0345 6060603."
So I called and they helped me log in straight away : )
-
tone123
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 26 Jan 2016, 12:09
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
Having exactly the same problem. Emailed the support address and was told to call them on that number. Will try it tomorrow.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
Even if you do manage to log in I wouldn't rely on it as your only source of info for vacancies... You'd be far better going in person to the offices you're interested in transferring to and making yourself known to the DOM's
-
BE89
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 15 Dec 2016, 15:51
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
I would do that but the office I want to transfer to is 200 miles away 
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32798
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
villan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Success factors job transfer site
What better way to demonstrate how keen you are than paying them a visit?BE89 wrote:I would do that but the office I want to transfer to is 200 miles away