ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Drivers
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Drivers
Pressure Pressure Pressure
But as soon as someone has an accident, they blame you even more, take you off driving or put you on conduct . Yes, they "never" tell you to hurry around because that causes accidents but they'll berate you for being to slow or not taking enough, which then puts pressures on you more.
Eegits.
But as soon as someone has an accident, they blame you even more, take you off driving or put you on conduct . Yes, they "never" tell you to hurry around because that causes accidents but they'll berate you for being to slow or not taking enough, which then puts pressures on you more.
Eegits.
-
The Postman
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 10 May 2017, 14:41
- Gender: Male
Drivers
Vehicle checks, Refuelling, Reporting Defects, Delivering All Large Parcels, Taking everything back to the office when your partner pouches off, Risk to your personal car insurance, and my personal favourite is when you get back to the office and there's been a letter missed on the frame.
As for sitting in the canteen, I'm PT so I've never had a break on duty.
But that's the job we signed up for I guess.
As for sitting in the canteen, I'm PT so I've never had a break on duty.
But that's the job we signed up for I guess.