I've been looking for the thread but I can't find it. Has the payment of £30 stopped now?
I've been told by my Lino that RM need a letter from your GP annually. My last letter was dated March 2016 so I need another apparently. My GP will charge me £10 for this letter. Can I claim this back from RM?
Thanks in advance.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
-
number one
- Posts: 1324
- Joined: 19 Aug 2009, 21:20
- Gender: Male
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
Two payments of £30 a year (not much I know) ask your manager to find a copy of the GP note from last year and tell them your condition has not changed. If they want to be pain about it then book you doctors appointment at a time that will really inconvenience them.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
Thanks for that. They couldn't even find a copy of last year's note. I had to provide them with a copy. Typical Royal Mail!!!!!number one wrote:Two payments of £30 a year (not much I know) ask your manager to find a copy of the GP note from last year and tell them your condition has not changed. If they want to be pain about it then book you doctors appointment at a time that will really inconvenience them.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
someone posted a few weeks back payment is stopping in July.. so get in quickly £30 better in your pocket. AFAIK 1letter is all you need not 1 a year personally handed mine in 18months ago never been refused payment. check in downloads how it works.peshwaarinaan wrote:Thanks for that. They couldn't even find a copy of last year's note. I had to provide them with a copy. Typical Royal Mail!!!!!number one wrote:Two payments of £30 a year (not much I know) ask your manager to find a copy of the GP note from last year and tell them your condition has not changed. If they want to be pain about it then book you doctors appointment at a time that will really inconvenience them.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
Its under footwear reimbursement flowchart in downloads...
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
Many thanks for your replies. Much appreciated.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
Sorry, I can only find the flowchart, not the claim form! Help!!!!!
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Can you still claim for footwear if you've got a GP note?
You don,t need a claim form all you need is proof from GP or podiatrist.peshwaarinaan wrote:Sorry, I can only find the flowchart, not the claim form! Help!!!!!