ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Vauxhall vans?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
GT750rider
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 216
Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by GT750rider »

Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency have issued a recall notice for Vauxhall Corsa models regarding the handbrake. See link :

https://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recall ... =Blank&tx=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by rubberbond »

In the meantime ,park it in gear.
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by WOBBLY »

GT750rider wrote:Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency have issued a recall notice for Vauxhall Corsa models regarding the handbrake. See link :

https://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recall ... =Blank&tx=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That recall doesn't include the vans RM use ;)
woody38
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 273
Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by woody38 »

Does RM still have any Vauxhall Corsa vans thought they went years ago, I still remember when RM was buying Morris's Ital vans
olilew
Posts: 594
Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by olilew »

Several Corsa Combos in our office.
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Vauxhall vans?

Post by robbertwhitton »

woody38 wrote:Does RM still have any Vauxhall Corsa vans thought they went years ago, I still remember when RM was buying Morris's Ital vans
Not forgetting the trial of the mini metro van??? I think I ripped the sump out of it,the Morris ital I remember it well oh happy days!!