Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency have issued a recall notice for Vauxhall Corsa models regarding the handbrake. See link :
https://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recall ... =Blank&tx=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Vauxhall vans?
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Vauxhall vans?
In the meantime ,park it in gear.
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
Vauxhall vans?
That recall doesn't include the vans RM use ;)GT750rider wrote:Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency have issued a recall notice for Vauxhall Corsa models regarding the handbrake. See link :
https://www.dft.gov.uk/vosa/apps/recall ... =Blank&tx=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
woody38
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
- Gender: Male
Vauxhall vans?
Does RM still have any Vauxhall Corsa vans thought they went years ago, I still remember when RM was buying Morris's Ital vans
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Vauxhall vans?
Not forgetting the trial of the mini metro van??? I think I ripped the sump out of it,the Morris ital I remember it well oh happy days!!woody38 wrote:Does RM still have any Vauxhall Corsa vans thought they went years ago, I still remember when RM was buying Morris's Ital vans