ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Wages

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
andyjackpot
Posts: 13
Joined: 06 Jan 2016, 17:46
Gender: Male
Location: Stockton

Wages

Post by andyjackpot »

Hi all

This weeks wages are my final full week wage - today being my last day of service

I have a loan outstanding with CommSave

I have received no wages so far - am I right in presuming Royal Mail have paid all my wages to CommSave ???
working for Royal Mail, is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.......
1969tonka
PARCELFORCE
Posts: 98
Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Wages

Post by 1969tonka »

That should not be the case unless you instructed commsave to do so and Royal Mail adjusted your deduction accordingly