ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bank holiday payday
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Bank holiday payday
I'm pretty sure last year I was paid on the Thursday before good Friday is that the case for this year ????
-
visigoth
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
- Gender: Male
Bank holiday payday
My statement for March 2016 shows crediting on Friday 18th then Thursday 24th. I imagine this year will be the same.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Payday
merged with answering threadMydogscout wrote:Hi all when are we getting paid this week? ( with payday being good Friday)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
garsprut
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 05 Jul 2016, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Good Friday
Do we get paid tomorrow as its a bank holiday on Friday or do we get paid on a Friday as normal? Im trying settle a debate between 2 colleagues lol
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Payday
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:merged with answering threadgarsprut wrote:Do we get paid tomorrow as its a bank holiday on Friday or do we get paid on a Friday as normal? Im trying settle a debate between 2 colleagues lol
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Bank holiday payday
We get paid tomorrow we always do at Easter as the banks are not open Friday hence the name Bank Holiday
-
MAILMAN84
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 04 May 2008, 14:05
Bank holiday payday
No wages in today hmmmm am I the exception?
-
visigoth
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 00:07
- Gender: Male
Bank holiday payday
Got mine this morning (Thursday).
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Bank holiday payday
Paid this morning just checked the bank balance
-
Gangham_style14
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Feb 2017, 19:12
- Gender: Male
Bank holiday payday
Also paid today