ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
driver career path
-
governor13
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 19:38
driver career path
I'm going to be applying for the driver career path , just wondering if any lads no on here have done this in the past and what it entails exactly, I know it s to gain you class c licence , but any info would be great thanks. ive been trying to get in for years and finally decided I was just going to pay my self to get the licence then I thought just one last try this year , any advice would be gratefull cheers lads.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
driver career path
Do you know it's going to be run this year? I haven't seen any info? It's normally around May/June.
-
governor13
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 19:38
driver career path
I spoke to them recently and they said still in talks with cwu but hopefully starting it in april towards end of month
-
dan3315
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 07 May 2012, 22:43
- Gender: Male
driver career path
Good luck mate I was successfully last year to be exact 23rd August I'm still waiting I've got all my licences all ready just needed my cpc updated that I've done now I'm waiting for a workplace coach on the 8th of may to go driving once again. Then they can put my transfer in.
It will properly take more then a year if you got license to do lol
It will properly take more then a year if you got license to do lol
-
JIMOTHY84
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 01 Feb 2017, 09:28
- Gender: Male
driver career path
I paid for my own Class C licence and CPC training recently, now waiting for the Driver Career Path to open up so I can apply for that, but can't log on onto the Success Factors page... 