ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

EVR / VR

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chimps_tea_party
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
Gender: Male

EVR / VR

Post by Chimps_tea_party »

Hi
Does my age (58) and whether I'm already drawing my pension affect the sum that I might be offered?
Retired ex- Royal Mail.
houseoflords
Posts: 352
Joined: 06 Feb 2012, 22:25
Gender: Male

EVR / VR

Post by houseoflords »

No more Evrs now, Royal mail can't afford to pay anymore staff off
slinder123
Posts: 261
Joined: 25 Oct 2014, 14:44
Gender: Female

EVR / VR

Post by slinder123 »

oh yes they are you are so wrong :cuppa
Chimps_tea_party
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
Gender: Male

EVR / VR

Post by Chimps_tea_party »

slinder123 wrote:oh yes they are you are so wrong :cuppa
They're on the cards where I am.
Retired ex- Royal Mail.
baldrick
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 5038
Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
Gender: Male

EVR / VR

Post by baldrick »

Chimps_tea_party wrote:Hi
Does my age (58) and whether I'm already drawing my pension affect the sum that I might be offered?
If you are already drawing your pension, and not paying into any RM pension scheme, any VR payment is based on your age and length of service.
Chimps_tea_party
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 154
Joined: 17 Sep 2010, 22:33
Gender: Male

EVR / VR

Post by Chimps_tea_party »

Thank you.
Retired ex- Royal Mail.