ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Parking

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Bluecelt4
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 15:31
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by Bluecelt4 »

Can we still park in Gatwick mail centre whilst we are on holiday, seem to remember that this has ceased.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by ukvoyager2004 »

I parked there last Sept and a work colleague parked there in February so if it has ceased it can only have been in last few weeks
packpack
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by packpack »

I'm parking there from 27 April to 12 May this year
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by Justanotherstar »

I haven't told them yet but i'll be parking there at the end of may :chuckle

Is it still vic you have to email?
Stewface
Posts: 47
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 18:12
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by Stewface »

I've not heard of this. Can you post to contact details for "Vic"? I'm going away to Ireland this weekend for a few days, could be handy.
packpack
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by packpack »

The contact is Cheryl Muggeridge, production control room, Gatwick mail centre, james watt way, crawley. RH10 9AA.
Your d/o will have a form to complete & send off.
ukvoyager2004
Posts: 11
Joined: 25 Jan 2016, 08:15
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by ukvoyager2004 »

packpack wrote:The contact is Cheryl Muggeridge, production control room, Gatwick mail centre, james watt way, crawley. RH10 9AA.
Your d/o will have a form to complete & send off.
Packback is Vic no longer responsible for this?_
Bluecelt4
Posts: 2
Joined: 19 Mar 2017, 15:31
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by Bluecelt4 »

Thanks all , I will contact Cheryl :Very Happy
packpack
Posts: 6
Joined: 27 Feb 2011, 02:55
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by packpack »

No, it's Cheryl. I have the form in front of me now.
GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

Parking

Post by GT85 »

Is there an email addy or phone number for Cheryl as no one knows anything about a form in my office. :roll:
We're all here because we're not all there
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

Parking

Post by Darren Bent »

Cheryl.Muggeridge@royalmail.com - try that. It is educated guess.
stan_lers
Posts: 136
Joined: 04 Nov 2014, 21:52
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by stan_lers »

Anybody else had any luck with this? I'm flying from Gatwick next month, but have the same problem that no one in my office has a clue what I'm talking about when I ask.
GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

Parking

Post by GT85 »

Email Cheryl for a form :thumbup
We're all here because we're not all there
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Parking

Post by Justanotherstar »

Darren Bent wrote:Cheryl.Muggeridge@royalmail.com - try that. It is educated guess.

Just to confirm this address worked for me :)