ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Xmas Eve 2017

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by Ringer21 »

I know it's a while off but trying to organise something are we off on Xmas Eve it falls on a Sunday
CLINTEASTWOOD
Posts: 132
Joined: 16 Nov 2010, 16:49
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by CLINTEASTWOOD »

Hello
I get every Sunday off don't you??
:Very Happy
smileski
Posts: 185
Joined: 16 Aug 2007, 17:38

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by smileski »

Of course....... It's Sunday :nana
Kings Norton
Posts: 320
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by Kings Norton »

You could be dead and buried by then!
Ringer21
Posts: 127
Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by Ringer21 »

OK thanks I get the message lol
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by fishtank »

I'm pretty sure they'll want to open the callers office on Christmas eve but that should be on a voluntary basis....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
noggin1969
Posts: 1321
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by noggin1969 »

If RM get their way with the new ways of working don't take it for granted we'll not be working Sundays :shock: Although a few of us may still be on the gate come Xmas Eve :Very Happy
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

Xmas Eve 2017

Post by ScousePostie »

noggin1969 wrote:If RM get their way with the new ways of working don't take it for granted we'll not be working Sundays :shock: Although a few of us may still be on the gate come Xmas Eve :Very Happy
A few? I'd hope all of us would be.