ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas Eve 2017
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
I know it's a while off but trying to organise something are we off on Xmas Eve it falls on a Sunday
-
CLINTEASTWOOD
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 16 Nov 2010, 16:49
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
Hello
I get every Sunday off don't you??

I get every Sunday off don't you??
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
You could be dead and buried by then!
-
Ringer21
- Posts: 127
- Joined: 13 Jul 2016, 15:04
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
OK thanks I get the message lol
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
I'm pretty sure they'll want to open the callers office on Christmas eve but that should be on a voluntary basis....
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
noggin1969
- Posts: 1321
- Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 17:28
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
If RM get their way with the new ways of working don't take it for granted we'll not be working Sundays
Although a few of us may still be on the gate come Xmas Eve 
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Xmas Eve 2017
A few? I'd hope all of us would be.noggin1969 wrote:If RM get their way with the new ways of working don't take it for granted we'll not be working SundaysAlthough a few of us may still be on the gate come Xmas Eve