https://www.change.org/p/royal-mail-sav ... m=copylink" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I need people to sign my petition please to stop my lovely postmen being moved to a different area. They are my saviours and none of us want to see them go! Copy and paste the above link and sign!!
Many many thanks xxxx
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Save Our Postmen
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Save Our Postmen
I will leave this on the forums but I feel I must warn you that the Posties on this site know that your two posties are being moved in line with agreements we have between the Union (CWU) and Royal Mail.
Basically, when they realign the duties all rounds gain parts of other rounds and lose parts of their current ones. When this happens it usually means that Royal Mail will need fewer rounds and fewer posties. Rather than pick on one person to be moved the whole office chooses which round they want in order of their own seniority.
So while it might seem they are picking on your 2 lovely posties, in fact they are being treated exactly the same way as everyone else.
In fact it might be that the next 2 might even be better. Perhaps you could give them a decent send off so they know how much they are appreciated.
PS. The Mail Centre section was not the right area for delivery posties so I'll move this into our Blue Shirts where the footsore live
Basically, when they realign the duties all rounds gain parts of other rounds and lose parts of their current ones. When this happens it usually means that Royal Mail will need fewer rounds and fewer posties. Rather than pick on one person to be moved the whole office chooses which round they want in order of their own seniority.
So while it might seem they are picking on your 2 lovely posties, in fact they are being treated exactly the same way as everyone else.
In fact it might be that the next 2 might even be better. Perhaps you could give them a decent send off so they know how much they are appreciated.
PS. The Mail Centre section was not the right area for delivery posties so I'll move this into our Blue Shirts where the footsore live
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Save Our Postmen
It will not matter how bad the postperson is how many complaints they get as long as they have worked for the RM longer they will get the pick of the walks no petition will stop that.