ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Who are IPRS? OH assist??
-
movingon
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 12:39
- Gender: Female
Who are IPRS? OH assist??
Waiting for a call from OH Assist after the lino referred me but got a call from IPRS who said they would get me an appointment with a physio. Anyone know who IPRS are, and whether I'll get a call from OH as well? Thanks
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Who are IPRS? OH assist??
http://www.iprsgroup.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
movingon
- Posts: 61
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 12:39
- Gender: Female
Who are IPRS? OH assist??
Thanks TBT