ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PAY
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
PAY
Short sides first - tear gently.
Long side - unzip rather than tear.
Long side - unzip rather than tear.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
PAY
I keep them all carefully filed except for the one that I am looking for, that is hiding with my P60.CPTNemoUK wrote:Now thats just silly talkranger1 wrote:I bin mine... but put them in a box then they won't be all over the house...CPTNemoUK wrote:Wish we could get them by email i am sick of them. They are all over my house
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
PAY
So is requesting them by email, why s**t on your own doorstep,as it were?CPTNemoUK wrote:Now thats just silly talkranger1 wrote:I bin mine... but put them in a box then they won't be all over the house...CPTNemoUK wrote:Wish we could get them by email i am sick of them. They are all over my house
-
toomuchcoke
- Posts: 309
- Joined: 05 Jun 2011, 18:15
- Gender: Male
PAY
Would (slightly) reduce the amount of work we need to do on Thursdays too! Win-win all round?Stewface wrote:Good call, it would save them a fortune in postage too.....CPTNemoUK wrote:Wish we could get them by email i am sick of them. They are all over my house