ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
-
toop
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 24 May 2014, 13:56
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
From English Heritage Web site - http://english-heritage-news.org.uk/1Y1 ... 7E/cr.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Royal Mail Corporate Membership Update
The Royal Mail Corporate Membership will be coming to an end on 31 March 2017. This means that as of 1 April, Royal Mail staff will no longer be able to gain free or reduced entry.
Royal Mail Corporate Membership Update
The Royal Mail Corporate Membership will be coming to an end on 31 March 2017. This means that as of 1 April, Royal Mail staff will no longer be able to gain free or reduced entry.
-
glenfiddich
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
Damn that was about the only perk I have used 
-
BeamishStout
- Posts: 387
- Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
Agreed, I have used this for many years as well. Looks like I will have to make use of it once more before 31st March.glenfiddich wrote:Damn that was about the only perk I have used
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
Doubt if this will make the COURIER. Only good news in there. Like World Class, abandoned, no news of that either, how much has that cost. No wonder the shares have hit a low. 
-
thumbcat
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 19 Sep 2016, 12:59
- Gender: Female
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
That's mucked up my plans for the school Easter holidays. I'm fairly new to the company and was looking forward to using that perk 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
just two weeks notice - and that's from English Heritage.
Not a word from Royal Mail.
Not a word from Royal Mail.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
Why is this perks stopped.
-
ewancurze
- Posts: 400
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
I enjoyed that perk.
As you say,bet that won't get in the Courier.
As you say,bet that won't get in the Courier.
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
They stopped the EH perk to help pay to keep the DB pension. Oh Wait!!!
-
Stewface
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 18:12
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
I'm still waiting to get my ID badge so I can use this perk, as I haven't had one for about a year, I don't suppose I'll get an ID badge within the next 2 weeks.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
no doubt xmas stamps will be next.
-
South_London_Postie
- Posts: 306
- Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
Yeah mate no doubt about Xmas stamps.
TBH I can see so much collatorale damage coming from this pension negotiation. I just hope we don't give up everything in return for damage control on the pensions.
CWU have a Tough job ahead and these are the times our union has to prove it's worth it's salt!.
Shame about the heritage sites was planning to use them this summer.
TBH I can see so much collatorale damage coming from this pension negotiation. I just hope we don't give up everything in return for damage control on the pensions.
CWU have a Tough job ahead and these are the times our union has to prove it's worth it's salt!.
Shame about the heritage sites was planning to use them this summer.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
This is a disgrace
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
they have already cut or abolished all long time service awards god knows what is going to be next just seem to be in freefall.Creditshampoo wrote:This is a disgrace
-
goneaway
- Posts: 314
- Joined: 20 Oct 2016, 19:50
- Gender: Male
English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership
I started in June last year, and was hoping to use this perk too! I'm still waiting for an ID badge! But I read somewhere that you can also produce a Royal Mail payslip at English Heritage siteson the MyBundle website, so this may help anyone without an ID card in the fortnight that is left.