ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
toop
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 May 2014, 13:56
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by toop »

From English Heritage Web site - http://english-heritage-news.org.uk/1Y1 ... 7E/cr.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;




Royal Mail Corporate Membership Update




The Royal Mail Corporate Membership will be coming to an end on 31 March 2017. This means that as of 1 April, Royal Mail staff will no longer be able to gain free or reduced entry.
glenfiddich
Posts: 1012
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 13:15

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by glenfiddich »

Damn that was about the only perk I have used :Boo hoo!
BeamishStout
Posts: 387
Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by BeamishStout »

glenfiddich wrote:Damn that was about the only perk I have used :Boo hoo!
Agreed, I have used this for many years as well. Looks like I will have to make use of it once more before 31st March. :cry
Nigel1505
Posts: 409
Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by Nigel1505 »

Doubt if this will make the COURIER. Only good news in there. Like World Class, abandoned, no news of that either, how much has that cost. No wonder the shares have hit a low. :nana
thumbcat
Posts: 27
Joined: 19 Sep 2016, 12:59
Gender: Female

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by thumbcat »

That's mucked up my plans for the school Easter holidays. I'm fairly new to the company and was looking forward to using that perk :sad:
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by Lounge Lizard »

just two weeks notice - and that's from English Heritage. :shock:
Not a word from Royal Mail. :arrrghhh
Darren Bent
Posts: 2150
Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
Gender: Male
Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by Darren Bent »

Why is this perks stopped.
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by ewancurze »

I enjoyed that perk.
As you say,bet that won't get in the Courier.
fly-catchers
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 573
Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by fly-catchers »

They stopped the EH perk to help pay to keep the DB pension. Oh Wait!!!
Stewface
Posts: 47
Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 18:12
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by Stewface »

I'm still waiting to get my ID badge so I can use this perk, as I haven't had one for about a year, I don't suppose I'll get an ID badge within the next 2 weeks.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by aiden01 »

no doubt xmas stamps will be next.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by South_London_Postie »

Yeah mate no doubt about Xmas stamps.

TBH I can see so much collatorale damage coming from this pension negotiation. I just hope we don't give up everything in return for damage control on the pensions.

CWU have a Tough job ahead and these are the times our union has to prove it's worth it's salt!.

Shame about the heritage sites was planning to use them this summer.
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by Creditshampoo »

This is a disgrace
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by aiden01 »

Creditshampoo wrote:This is a disgrace
they have already cut or abolished all long time service awards god knows what is going to be next just seem to be in freefall.
goneaway
Posts: 314
Joined: 20 Oct 2016, 19:50
Gender: Male

English Hertitage. End of Corporate Membership

Post by goneaway »

I started in June last year, and was hoping to use this perk too! I'm still waiting for an ID badge! But I read somewhere that you can also produce a Royal Mail payslip at English Heritage siteson the MyBundle website, so this may help anyone without an ID card in the fortnight that is left.