ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
-
the trooper
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 16:20
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
We start at 8am. Came in this morning every thing to do, manager wanted to lapse 4 duties. Not a chance, 2 managers split a duty and DOM support did one. 2 got lapsed if we had time.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
Who did the bits for the 2 lapse duties for those that didn't have time??
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
Are you PT or FT?
-
olilew
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 19 May 2010, 22:04
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
Full timers at ours start at 07:15, with a 13:45 finish, ridiculous on the shortest day of the week and the day we get most regis!
"Just take it out and see how you go......."
-
the trooper
- Posts: 46
- Joined: 10 Oct 2007, 16:20
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
Full time.
-
antcpfc
- Posts: 629
- Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
In our office the full timers come in at 3 different times on a Tuesday - 06.42, 07.12 and 07.42. Squinting your eyes at your watch to make sure the big hand is at the 2 
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
Start at 0615 to 1403
-
Stammerking
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 20:58
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
As from Monday my start time will be 10.12 am from a 7.00am start I,m quite looking forward to it :-)
-
piranha
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 496
- Joined: 01 Aug 2007, 09:30
- Gender: Male
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
6.30 same as any other day 
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
What time do you start on a Tuesday?
I'll come in at the normal 0600 start time, but as I prep Households in the Firms time I know I've got about 30 mins work before I need mail. Sometimes I'll end up going over by perhaps 15mins.
As I explained to the DOM, if I prep Households, we have WTLL & you'd like me to help out on a Lapsed Duty .... then how do think it's going to a "Short" day? 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)