ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My bundle help

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
4eagles
Posts: 1
Joined: 27 Feb 2017, 17:02
Gender: Male

My bundle help

Post by 4eagles »

Hi all just a quick question, I have ordered a iPad on my bundle and it's not in the confirm bit but it says its pending , have I got to do anything else?
plaguelift
Posts: 133
Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 06:16
Gender: Male

My bundle help

Post by plaguelift »

No, I think you're fine. It moves to confirmed after a few days. If you have any questions there is a phone number in amongst all the small print. Give them a ring just to put your mind at ease, they're very helpful.