Could someone please explain to me what the delivery supplement is for?
If I work a full week, should I be getting a full supplement? If not, why not?
I have also been told that door-to-doors are paid into your wages each week, is this correct?
Thanks for your help
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Delivery supplement
-
FelicityRae
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 17 Dec 2016, 12:13
- Gender: Female
Delivery supplement
Delivery supplement is door to doors. You get it pro-rats. If you work 39 hours you get the full amount, less hours less delivery supplement.
-
t3mcIUQWE2
- Posts: 137
- Joined: 24 Oct 2015, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement
The delivery supplement is for working in a DO. Nothing to do with D2Ds. You do not get paid for D2Ds.
If you work a 'full week', i.e. 39 hours, then you get the full payment. If your contract is for less than 39 hours then the extra is included in your overtime.
If you work a 'full week', i.e. 39 hours, then you get the full payment. If your contract is for less than 39 hours then the extra is included in your overtime.
-
aoar
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Jan 2017, 11:06
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement
Ive been working 6 days yet only have delivery supplement for 24 hour contract?FelicityRae wrote:Delivery supplement is door to doors. You get it pro-rats. If you work 39 hours you get the full amount, less hours less delivery supplement.
would this payment be in my overtime rate? which I have no clue about
thanks again
-
aoar
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29 Jan 2017, 11:06
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement
thanksdfubster wrote:Yes, it's on the line that says
Weekly overtime @ SSPR
There is an extra few p per hour to make the delivery supplement up so that a part timer will get paid the same as s full timer when working a 39 hour week, this is assuming they have been there over 1 year as the hourly rate is different until that point.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement
Ah I wondered what SSPR meant.
Silly question, but just what is our basic hourly rate these days for someone who's been in the job 10 years!?
I've recently returned from a career break and want to make sure I'm getting the correct hourly rate.
Silly question, but just what is our basic hourly rate these days for someone who's been in the job 10 years!?
I've recently returned from a career break and want to make sure I'm getting the correct hourly rate.
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Delivery supplement
Thanks for that dfubster
-
steve1873
- Posts: 800
- Joined: 08 Oct 2007, 13:55
Delivery supplement
NO IT ISN'T.FelicityRae wrote:Delivery supplement is door to doors. You get it pro-rats. If you work 39 hours you get the full amount, less hours less delivery supplement.
Nobody is paid for D2D's.