Your van on local news,,,,,,under the tree,,,,cant see you using that van anymore
Did raise a few eyebrows at work when they caringly sent us out on delivery this morning telling us to be careful in high winds
were in an office not to far away,,,knew the chances were high of something falling over in the winds...but as long as we were out posting the mail and lapsing that's all they care about.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
KM12 ZKL Aigburth
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
KM12 ZKL Aigburth
http://i3.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article12646992.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS112644502.jpg
http://i4.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article12646991.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS112644270.jpg
http://i4.liverpoolecho.co.uk/incoming/article12646991.ece/ALTERNATES/s1227b/JS112644270.jpg
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
KM12 ZKL Aigburth
Cleveland street Birkenhead where that gable fell!!
I've heard certain offices on the Wirral were called back off delivery! IMO they should't have even been out in that
I've heard certain offices on the Wirral were called back off delivery! IMO they should't have even been out in that