ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Let out trouble
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Let out trouble
could you make a forum spam blocker ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Let out trouble
Postie45 wrote:could you make a forum spam blocker ?
We have Captcha and word recognition on registration if memory serves (it was 9 years 2 months ago though). We change it when we get a rash of Russian spammers.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Let out trouble
I lifted my Adblockers, as requested by the site admin, don't know if it's just me but I always get adverts covering our posted subjects. Gets pretty boring keep telling them their advert covers the content. Anything that can be done about it? 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Let out trouble
Same here.Dorset Plodder wrote:I lifted my Adblockers, as requested by the site admin, don't know if it's just me but I always get adverts covering our posted subjects. Gets pretty boring keep telling them their advert covers the content. Anything that can be done about it?
It's that intrusive and obstructive advertising that makes people get ADBlockers in the first place.