ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Regular overtime at a different office

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

Regular overtime at a different office

Post by South_London_Postie »

Anyone on here do regular overtime at a different office?
Kick the Bucket
Posts: 119
Joined: 14 Sep 2015, 19:22
Gender: Male

Regular overtime at a different office

Post by Kick the Bucket »

When I was an eager beaver that had just started I did. Not now that Royal Mail has shown me their true colours! :thumbdown
angelcakes8791
Posts: 23
Joined: 02 Dec 2016, 23:15
Gender: Female

Regular overtime at a different office

Post by angelcakes8791 »

Yeah I've been lately too and I've only been with the company for 3 months it's nearly 2 days a week
Clared
Posts: 122
Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
Gender: Female

Regular overtime at a different office

Post by Clared »

Yep I always do OT sometimes it's hard not too at other offices especially if you have no idea where you are going lol
Tend to do plenty at my own too just to top up my wage but it's on my terms !