ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Casual Clothes day
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Why is it Mangaers wear jeans and T-shirts on a Saturday? Is it because they know they will finish early? Does it happen in your office? I KNOW it happens in my area.
-
Shaders
- Posts: 218
- Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 07:47
- Gender: Male
- Location: Oop North
Casual Clothes day
Nope
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Every day is casual clothes day for our DOM
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Casual Clothes day
Half our office turn up in casual clothes the scruffy twats. 
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Casual Clothes day
Lino wears his golf gear into work on a Saturday and if the DOM is ever wearing a smart shirt it's a sure sign that we are expecting a visit from someone up above. 
We're all here because we're not all there
-
PIPERDAN
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 02 Feb 2017, 20:03
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Some of ours don't wear a stitch of RM clothing any day. 
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Casual Clothes day
One lad,who has since left,never used to wear one bit of uniform. Remember driving past him one hot summers day & he was strutting along in his Adidas trainers,Nike shorts & no top! Had it not been for bundle of mail in his hand you could have been forgiven for thinking he was off to the beach! :0)
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
woody38
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 19 Apr 2016, 08:38
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Why is it stupid, the shoes' Boots & trainers are the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn, I need a wide fitting trainer which is also comfortable, the trainers I wear are toe capped, comfortable, wide fitting, why would I want to wear something that is going to course me great pain & distress.PIPERDAN wrote:Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
Casual Clothes day
I can't wear RM footwear either. They gave me chronic foot pain!woody38 wrote:Why is it stupid, the shoes' Boots & trainers are the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn, I need a wide fitting trainer which is also comfortable, the trainers I wear are toe capped, comfortable, wide fitting, why would I want to wear something that is going to course me great pain & distress.PIPERDAN wrote:Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Casual Clothes day
I wear a clowns outfit to work everyday,no ones ever said anything.
-
antcpfc
- Posts: 629
- Joined: 18 Sep 2007, 17:25
Casual Clothes day
If you have a medical reason fair enough but slip down some stairs and hurt yourself without proper trainers and they will stop your pay.woody38 wrote:Why is it stupid, the shoes' Boots & trainers are the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn, I need a wide fitting trainer which is also comfortable, the trainers I wear are toe capped, comfortable, wide fitting, why would I want to wear something that is going to course me great pain & distress.PIPERDAN wrote:Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid
Slider tool. Lol.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
Ahhh Your a DOM are You??nickbsmooth wrote:I wear a clowns outfit to work everyday,no ones ever said anything.
-
rambo1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3266
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 20:00
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
+1 I say it's the sensible ones who provide their own footwear that's up to the job, you only get one pair of feet. Look after them, coz royal mail don't give a crap. You know we can claim some towards buying them too.woody38 wrote:Why is it stupid, the shoes' Boots & trainers are the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn, I need a wide fitting trainer which is also comfortable, the trainers I wear are toe capped, comfortable, wide fitting, why would I want to wear something that is going to course me great pain & distress.PIPERDAN wrote:Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Casual Clothes day
you can only claim payment if diagnosed by a specialist . and the payment is up to £30.rambo1 wrote:+1 I say it's the sensible ones who provide their own footwear that's up to the job, you only get one pair of feet. Look after them, coz royal mail don't give a crap. You know we can claim some towards buying them too.woody38 wrote:Why is it stupid, the shoes' Boots & trainers are the most uncomfortable things I have ever worn, I need a wide fitting trainer which is also comfortable, the trainers I wear are toe capped, comfortable, wide fitting, why would I want to wear something that is going to course me great pain & distress.PIPERDAN wrote:Half of our office wear their own shoes on delivery, bloody stupid