ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sunday working
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Sunday working
I saw a van yesterday in the Middlesex area,driver had a waterproof coat on so I deduced that he must have been working. I wondered if many areas do collections or even deliveries on Sundays around the country?
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Sunday working
Not at the moment but our DO is recruiting staff with hours that will include Sunday working.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Sunday working
For PHG and packets? I can see company wanting to eventually do away with delivering mail on Saturdays if letters are dropping off as they claim. Doing only packets on a weekend.GT85 wrote:Not at the moment but our DO is recruiting staff with hours that will include Sunday working.
-
1969tonka
- PARCELFORCE
- Posts: 98
- Joined: 10 Aug 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Sunday working
Parcelforce deliver on Sundays , have done for a couple of years now