I was once online via the royal mail staff site etc
And i found where it said how much annual leave i had left? Can anyone tell me how to find this again?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Annual leave online?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Annual leave online?
Flamunio wrote:I was once online via the royal mail staff site etc
And i found where it said how much annual leave i had left? Can anyone tell me how to find this again?
Its in the my bundle part of myroyalmail website - which isn't working at the moment. However, its not how much is left, but how much you are entitled to, not including any purchased leave. Its also in hours.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
smok3y666
- Posts: 753
- Joined: 21 Dec 2008, 10:47
- Gender: Male
Annual leave online?
Mine says 188 hours 