Surely we do though...?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
David Bowie stamps
-
macthejaffa
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 02 Mar 2010, 20:18
- Gender: Male
David Bowie stamps
Have noticed Royal Mail are releasing very limited edition David Bowie stamps in March and wondered if anyone has any idea if we get any kind of discount on these things? They're available to preorder now but despite searching can't find any details of any employee discount.
Surely we do though...?
Surely we do though...?
-
Urbanbadger99
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 23 Oct 2013, 11:32
- Gender: Male
David Bowie stamps
If we did get discount could we pre-order these, would like some myself.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
David Bowie stamps
If there is a discount, and I doubt it, it would be somewhere on the myroyalmail website.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.