ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Incentive underpin payment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Chewster
Posts: 527
Joined: 15 Jan 2016, 12:34
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by Chewster »

Got 35 odd quid on my paylip as "incentive underpin payment" on my payslip today, does anyone know what that's for? Don't really want to ask the DOM in case I'm not supposed to have it :left:
blakeyboy
Posts: 104
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 22:05
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by blakeyboy »

I think it's to do with the Xmas bonus and how many hours you averaged over Xmas pressure.You obviously get a bonus on your contracted hours but if you then average more than that up to full time hours you'll get the extra bonus.
koolishy67
Posts: 665
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by koolishy67 »

Got £9
nickbsmooth
Posts: 279
Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
Gender: Male
Location: South East

Incentive underpin payment

Post by nickbsmooth »

I got £3.96 I've no idea what to spend it on, it's so exciting
thumbcat
Posts: 27
Joined: 19 Sep 2016, 12:59
Gender: Female

Incentive underpin payment

Post by thumbcat »

I got 98p :nana
Chucky82
Posts: 1
Joined: 20 Jan 2017, 16:30
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by Chucky82 »

I got absolutely nothing not a penny and work 6 days a week I've been had
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by redneck »

17 squids
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by CPTNemoUK »

I got £23 did 35 hours/week over christmas.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by wacko74 »

CPTNemoUK wrote:I got £23 did 35 hours/week over christmas.

35 Hours a week overtime?

I did around 18 hours a week overtime (on top of my 20 contracted hours) during christmas pressure but only got £6

Seems like another example of the completely random calculation process that RM payroll use for any additional payments
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by datasaint »

I received nothing. Did everyone get paid it on Fri? Was it a seperate payslip?
yellowbelly
Posts: 3725
Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by yellowbelly »

norm wrote:I received nothing. Did everyone get paid it on Fri? Was it a seperate payslip?
I got mine, it was on normal weekly payslip.
South_London_Postie
Posts: 306
Joined: 18 Nov 2016, 19:58
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by South_London_Postie »

£1.39p I got. I done precisely zero hours overtime LOL!
ripio
Posts: 233
Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by ripio »

45p for me, great incentive!
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by CPTNemoUK »

wacko74 wrote:
CPTNemoUK wrote:I got £23 did 35 hours/week over christmas.

35 Hours a week overtime?

I did around 18 hours a week overtime (on top of my 20 contracted hours) during christmas pressure but only got £6

Seems like another example of the completely random calculation process that RM payroll use for any additional payments
27.5 contract 7.30 overtime
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Incentive underpin payment

Post by WOBBLY »

Bugger all in my pay :neutral: