Hi there,
I am moving home in a few months to a new area and wanting to transfer to another office.
How can I best find out where the local offices are and a contact name and number for the DOM?
Please don't suggest asking the CWU rep as he is useless.
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Office contact details.
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Office contact details.
successfactors site, go into directory, then fill in the office you want to contact in the search options
'Libraries gave us power'
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Office contact details.
Thank youmickeymacca wrote:successfactors site, go into directory, then fill in the office you want to contact in the search options
How do I access successfactors? Is this on the intranet?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72733
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Office contact details.
A brief google search had this as top scorer https://www.myroyalmail.com/working-royal-mail/careers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
joewyan
- Posts: 382
- Joined: 28 Jun 2016, 22:56
- Gender: Male
Office contact details.
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:A brief google search had this as top scorer https://www.myroyalmail.com/working-royal-mail/careers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you
That's great.